aberdeen-music

need webspace, but your low on the ?

R.Borlax

Hear ye, Hear ye

Do you need web hosting for images, webpages, backups or anything?

www.ukpanda.com are offering 10mb of webspace for 2 per month

Webspace includes

forums

perl scripting facilities for creating your own guestbooks and more

PHP scripting

More space on request

Free tech support on PHP, HTML, PERL and most other computer related products

Subdomain - yourname.ukpanda.com

E-mail address - you@ukpanda.com

Perfect for bands who need their new website hosted, students and anyone who needs images hosted

For more info contact me at kickass_130@hotmail.com or PM me

not everybody is a nerd and spends their time looking for the great deals on webspace

its decent for a starting up bandor something

crikey you give a little and you get your head chewed up

andneil you greedy cunt if you got all that hows about a bit more freedom back? like bigger avatars and what not

not everybody is a nerd and spends their time looking for the great deals on webspace

its decent for a starting up bandor something

crikey you give a little and you get your head chewed up

andneil you greedy cunt if you got all that hows about a bit more freedom back? like bigger avatars and what not

neil doesent make money off this website, he puts in the work for us to enjoy it, he ows us nothing. you should be grateful

Okay, tell you what, you pay the 200 a month it costs me to run this web site and then you can have a bigger Avatar. Deal?

Might just take you up on that as I've had it with Fast Hosts....can you offer free DNS though?! :D

What do you need exactly DNS wise? If you register your domains through Fast Hosts then you can manage the DNS for them through UKReg for nothing. I can easily set-up subdomains and things like that for you and you will have a dedicated IP address as well but if your asking for your own full-blown DNS for your site (e.g. ns1.mysite.com) then I'm afraid I can't offer that.

What do you need exactly DNS wise? If you register your domains through Fast Hosts then you can manage the DNS for them through UKReg for nothing. I can easily set-up subdomains and things like that for you and you will have a dedicated IP address as well but if your asking for your own full-blown DNS for your site (e.g. ns1.mysite.com) then I'm afraid I can't offer that.

UK Reg don't provide DNS management' date=' I've found a free DNS provider however, so worry over ([url']www.zoneedit.com). I need to get all my data off my fasthosts server first, can you host multiple domains on the one account?

UK Reg don't provide DNS management' date=' I've found a free DNS provider however, so worry over ([url']www.zoneedit.com). I need to get all my data off my fasthosts server first, can you host multiple domains on the one account?

I could, but I don't as a rule. I don't like to over-sell web space and so usually insist on an account per domain. I don't sell "reseller" accounts I'm afraid. Sorry 'bout that.