aberdeen-music

Feedback for STAYOVER, MILKING MEERKATS et MY DOWNFALL, Ashdale Hall, Westhill

Beth

Not sure' date=' but if you're waiting to have a go at G2F, they didn't play so no need.[/quote']

tut tut, jumping to conclusions :p

i was going to ask why they didn't play, but i was just curious as to whether it was a success or not..? i remeber the last gig there wasn't a huge success and was genuinely interested to see if it was a success this time round?

yeah the gig was quite good, i would say there was about 100-110 there, not heaps but enough to make it a magic night.

My Downfall i thought were good in parts but really need to work on the vocals a bit. A tight band tho i was impressed with the drummer quite a bit and some very nice guitar bits but again maybe work on your guitar sound a bit more.

Milking Meer Cats were great i thought. Quite an origonal band and they added something different to the night. I like the old grunge feel to some of their stuff and i really look forward to playing with them on the 13th in the lemon tree. Some really fancy bass work as well which impressed me.

A fine night indeed and i hope we could maybe do it again near the summer or something.

Milking Meer Cats were great i thought. Quite an origonal band and they added something different to the night. I like the old grunge feel to some of their stuff and i really look forward to playing with them on the 13th in the lemon tree. Some really fancy bass work as well which impressed me.

you should have seen their original bassist, bitchesbrew on these boards

he's the greatest bassist i've ever seen

and he has a lot of facial hair thats why i call him chewbacca now.

:D