aberdeen-music

Get to Westhill via Bus

Guest Bob

This is a kind of "catch you all" post for those of you coming out to the gig in Westhill tonight. A load of people have asked me about buses and bus times and I just don't have the time to call you all. Sorry.

Here's the details if you're coming from town.

You need to take the 215, 216 or 217 outside the "GAME" store on Union Street. If you don't know what "GAME" is, it's pretty close to McDonalds opposite the St Nicholas Cemetry.

Anyway, once you're on the Bus you need to stick with it until the first stop in Westhill. Ask the driver if you're not sure, or tell them where you're going. I'm sure they'll help. Once you get off, continue to walk up the road until you see a primary school on your right. The Ashdale Hall is at the opposite side of the road beside a Church.

I expect it will be easy to spot as there should be quite a crowd.

There's usually a bus around 7.30 so if you're down at the stop before then you should be in time to catch all the bands. Thanks.

Bob

x

This is a kind of "catch you all" post for those of you coming out to the gig in Westhill tonight. A load of people have asked me about buses and bus times and I just don't have the time to call you all. Sorry.

Here's the details if you're coming from town.

You need to take the 215' date=' 216 or 217 outside the "GAME" store on Union Street. If you don't know what "GAME" is, it's pretty close to McDonalds opposite the St Nicholas Cemetry.

Anyway, once you're on the Bus you need to stick with it until the first stop in Westhill. Ask the driver if you're not sure, or tell them where you're going. I'm sure they'll help. Once you get off, continue to walk up the road until you see a primary school on your right. The Ashdale Hall is at the opposite side of the road beside a Church.

I expect it will be easy to spot as there should be quite a crowd.

There's usually a bus around 7.30 so if you're down at the stop before then you should be in time to catch all the bands. Thanks.

Bob

x[/quote']

that explains why i saw so many emo kids when i was walking the dog ;)

It wasn't intended to be witty. It was a cheap dig. I prefer blunt force insults to razor sharp wit' date=' for example , Milner your head is half the size of any normal persons. Which to me is funny cos it's true.[/quote']

It's because of insults like that we don't attend any of your band's gigs.

But at least yours contains a brain. So you have one up on Jimmy.

I'll admit my first joke was bad, but that one is shit beyond belief. And at least my comment on Milner's head size was factually correct where as I am actually of above average intelligence. And the reason you don't attend any of our bands gigs is that we've never played one.