aberdeen-music

Your Code Name Is Milo

lava p.

Guest stuartmaxwell

the whole gig in general is TBC

YCNIM are pretty hard working though, they seem to be touring on a weekly basis. good luck to them, i downloaded their album and it has some great moments. i would like to see them explore a bit more though, i think they can do bigger and better things

Guest idol_wild

The thing about YCNI:M is that their debut EP (which I think everyone ought to own by now...not through Soulseek or whatever file sharing system you cheating kids use, but in the flesh, as it were) was really strong...but the single, 'Schteeve', was a bit...tepid.

I await their first full-length recording.

Guest stuartmaxwell
The thing about YCNI:M is that their debut EP (which I think everyone ought to own by now...not through Soulseek or whatever file sharing system you cheating kids use' date=' but in the flesh, as it were) [/quote']

er i will download what i want to download and buy what i want to buy thank you very much.

:nono:

ycni:m are amazing live! I've seen them thrice times since the support slot for Million Dead, and they just get better and better. Standout live tracks? All Roads To Fault, The Problem, I Am Connecting Flight, 17 and beleive it or not Schteeve. Rapt Dept also works reallly well as an opening song for their setlist.

In short I'll be there front row :rockon:

Martin C x

Guest idol_wild
er i will download what i want to download and buy what i want to buy thank you very much.

:nono:

And I will offer my opinion on downloading music whenever I want, thank you very much.