aberdeen-music

Talking Back Sunday Tonight?

Acey Trixx

aye where about is the QMU?! so tempted to go.

EDIT: Bob did yu not take a picture with all the lighters on and lights out? I did but my camera phone is shit.

No, I'd pulled by then. Sorry.

:p

that photo right there is so hot!!!

well done you x

Yeah, that's probably the best photo I got of TBS because they move about so much. They'd be hard enough to shoot if I had the whole room to myself, but when ur in the mosh pit... it's near impossible. To be honest though, where I was at, it was more like a crush pit than a mosh pit. Folk had to be pulled out of the audience cos they couldn't cope. And girls kept digging their elbows in me.

What's up girls? Chill out!

yeah was good,

communique were ok,mcr owned as did tbs although it was a shame about the guitar problems during new american classic,poor fred!

was at the barrier so sore ribs was a good night lots of energy from the bands,disappointed by ther lack of vampires will never hurt you as a finisher for mcr-that's ALWAYS their finisher,saw the vinyl going on sale at the merch stand had jack the ripper on it though so hopefully they'll bring that back into their set.good night though,third time seeing both bands