aberdeen-music

Favourite Artists

StewCat

Guest MarkJDelaney
are you enjoying the design corse MarkJDelaney?

I'm woking my tits off - trying to get into fine art painting/printmaking - My folio is looking bland at the moment - the the art teachers at my school express disapproval of me applying coz they are wankers...or something along those lines...

I am really enjoying the course. It's what I do as a hobby and have been doing for a few years now, and now I'm on the track of this kind of thing being my future career. Best thing ever. Don't let people put you off something you love doing. If you end up doing something you like, there's nothing better!

I really like Dali's stuff. I went to some gallerys when i was in Barcelona and his early work is equally as good as his later stuff. Some of the paintings of horses i saw were absolutely brilliant. I love his use of colour and shape.

not at all - making it was the second most exciting thing ive done this year next to sending away my UCAS form...i really wanna get into art school!!!!!!!! :help:

*thinks of other exciting things ive done this year...sex....sleep....nope thats it*

Does/Has anyone here study/studied at an art school?

last year I studied the general first year course at Duncan of Jordanstone n this year i'm at Gray's...

i dare say i liked the course better at Dundee!