aberdeen-music

i think deadloss, lucifer and tenessee kait

The Ghost Of Fudge

word reached me that waz can play and will play tonight.

proper deadloss mf superstar play drakes tonight (mon 24th jan 2005) with lucifer and tenessee kait.

eric euan have been suggested also' date=' but i know not if this rumour is true.

entry will be FREE, doors 8pm

the bar needs to be drunk dry. are you up for it?[/quote']

Good stuff. You still wanting me on Stars?

This gig was ace. I managed to venture down to Drakes for one last last time last night. All 3 bands were brilliant, 1st time I had heard Tenessee Kait live, they rocked. And had a hot singer too which was nice.

I thought Craig was going to cry after RL finished their set and nearly had to peel him from the stage about 15 mins after the gig had finished.

I will miss you drakes. xx

:rockon:

I managed to get a full on smack on the lips from you craig, one of the highltights of my night, along with touching Brians nipples. Oh, the music was great too, Tenesse Kait were awesome, Deadloss were great as usual and Lucifer were true showmen.

A fitting send off.

Was even more brilliant that the place wasn't breathing room only. felt a bit more special.

we will all miss drakes i'm sure. but as they say- onwards and upwards.

:up:

blah

Aye, last night was a good ane, I think. Deadloss were champion, as usual...baldy Craig on the flying `V` was a sight to behold, oh aye, and the 27-man pile up was hilarious. Tennesse Kait fekin rocked, nae seen them for a couple years, and Radio Lucifer rocked the fekin roof off the fekin place. I`ll miss fekin Drakes ina, but at least my liver can fekin recover.

Was hoorin pished at the gig and I apologise for any offence caused...I seem to hae a big split on the back o ma napper, think the floor attacked me. And there`s photos on my camera (aye, how the hell did I manage to look after that a` night??!!) of Craig and masel` on the stage with mics in hands...`at`s nivir a good sign, ach well. Drakes eyeways offers memorable nights, even when ye canna mind `em.

Anyway, thon was a fekin magic night. cheerio.