aberdeen-music

Busted Bust

Guest tv tanned

"Boy band Busted decide to split

Chart-topping band Busted have announced they are to split up.

The decision comes just days after band member Charlie Simpson said he was temporarily parting company with bandmates James Bourne and Matt Willis.

"It's a really sad day for all of us, but we've always said that if one member left then we'd call it a day," Willis told Busted's official website.

"This has been a really difficult decision and I hope the fans will understand," added Simpson. "

Taken from BBC news. Oh-well...

hmm. while normally I wouldn't give a toss if a boyband broke up I think this is different. While they still peddled unadulterated shit (choice line: I messed my pants, when we flew over france) at least they had some good pop songs and were seen on stage holding instruments. They provided people with a way in, where they can start looking at music that isn't handed to them on a plate and maybe even want to pick up an instrument themselves.

Chris... you know busted lyrics.

You wifie.

shut it. I know one line. It literally jumped out at me one saturday morning while I was watching cat deeley, and embedded itself in my brain. And that's just because of how bad it was.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I'm now going to leave this thread before I start typing out mcfly songs...