aberdeen-music

Diamond Car Insurance

Guest haigyman

Guest haigyman

I don't understand how women can be offered cheaper car insurance based solely on the fact they're statistically safer...hear me out here.

if the situation was reversed and men were statistically safer, or claimed less insurance, whatever, there is no WAY we'd get our own insurance company. Same as if, for example, white people were proved to be statistically safer than black people...would there be an insurance company exclusively for white people? WOULD THERE!?!?

Guest MarkJDelaney

I've had the same conversation with my dad about this on many occasions. I don't know how they get away with it. It's like you said, what if the advert was "Diamond car insurance was created just for white people..."

It's shocking. How about giving each prospective client an interview to guage what kind of driver and person they are and then give insurance quotes based on that. I admit, there are pros and cons to this.

Guest haigyman

for the record, although woman don't claim on insurance as much as men, this is only cause they're too busy causing other people (ie. men) to have accidents with their poor parking/reversing/driving skills.

the only insurance women should have is for accidents in the kitchen ;)

I think a more pressing concern would be: With all the money Diamond are supposed to save by only insuring women' date=' how come they can't afford to have adverts that don't just look like shit?[/quote']

haha, you raise a good point.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the highest percentage of accidents happens when women are parking in car parks.. reversing and "straightening up".

How does it feel to be on your way of becoming a statistic? ^.^

Feminists. Taking over the world' date=' I tell you.[/quote']

i'm in a sociology class full of them, they all hate me, because i disagree with most of the shite that comes out of their mouths. we have equal rights, what more do they want?!! :moody:

Guest haigyman
i'm in a sociology class full of them' date=' they all hate me, because i disagree with most of the shite that comes out of their mouths. we have equal rights, what more do they want?!! :moody:[/quote']

just explain to them that the reason women get paid less than men is cause we have to pay for everything. Cinema tickets, meals, you name it.

just explain to them that the reason women get paid less than men is cause we have to pay for everything. Cinema tickets' date=' meals, you name it.[/quote']

..women don't generally get paid less anymore-equal rights and all...but your point is still very valid, i totally disagree with the whole "men must pay on dates" thing, it's totally crappy, it's not fair..i don't make a very good woman, on the whole i usually agree with men...and most of my friends are guys, girls are far too bitchy generally :moody:

they can't judge distances' date=' but that's because they're always being told that this

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

is ten inches...[/quote']

hahahahhahahahahahahaahahahha :up: