aberdeen-music

Amsterdam Paradiso

jester1470

Anyone been to this venue ? They do a great live recording of bands that play there and show them on their website. I've just been watching Jo's show there from 2002, for anyone interested in checking it out:

www.fabchannel.com

theres also some other great shows there, I'd recommend the H-Band which was the show Jo supported tho they liked her so much they actually gave her a whole night to herself ;)

Looking forward to anyones feedback on either shows.

Cheers

Stuart

When I click 'start Window's Media Player' nothing happens. Am I just being too impatient' date=' or do the videos not work on my computer?

:help:[/quote']

be patient is what i'd say,

I knew Pallas had played there, was actually quite surprised to not see them having a vid anvailable, it's true the Dutch love their prog, have you done Hellendoorn Bluescafe, a small venue (750ish) in a small town, always sold out and some big bands have played there (lynrd skynrd etc) if you haven't I'd chack it out for the next tour over there, a phenomenal veniue with great sound and a brilliant atmosphere, my favourite venue on the tour, better than the Paradiso imho, tho the Paradiso does have the Hard Rock Cafe round the corner and a great window :p

Cheers

Stuart