aberdeen-music

Meeting for Tsunami Fundraiser

purplefrodo

I gave you a point for being helpful...but now I can't take one away for the babbling humphh!

i've gained three in like 10minutse...wtf.

STOP GIVING ME POINTS I FEEL SILLY FOR HAVING THIS MANY ..so so so so so many people have said so many things actualy worth giving points to, whereas i've done 'nout....thanks though :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've gained three in like 10minutse...wtf.

STOP GIVING ME POINTS I FEEL SILLY FOR HAVING THIS MANY ..so so so so so many people have said so many things actualy worth giving points to' date=' whereas i've done 'nout....thanks though :)[/quote']

It's not all bad. Get to 50 scene points and you will have not one but two green squares!

I'm really really sorry guys, but i can't make it to the meeting tonight. My dad is over from Denmark so i've got to see him, it's the only time i could see him as he's too busy the rest of the time. I'm actually uber uber sorry. If you guys think of something helpful i could do in my abscence then i'll still help :)

Again, sorry. *Feels like a poo* :(

yeah' date=' not speaking to me indeed :( NO SCENE POINTS FOR YOU :p

next one, i imagine will be the same time next tuesday.

the rest? ask stuart or ross, they know more than i do..

and alex, judging by the way ross runs around like a madman at gigs, i dare say there's lots you can do :D[/quote']

yay, i'll be helpful for once.

my dad spoiled my new 'straight-edge' thing by getting me drunk. then when he left and gilly and pye and emma didn't stop me, drunkness just continued. then when i was propping up the bar, the barstaff continued to feed me drink, although they did buy me one :)

then came exodus...then came losingm y flat key..:(

in other words' date=' you're a complete alcoholic who gets drunk regardless of what night it is :p

did you find your flat key?[/quote']

nope, haven't found my key...ended up staying in the show flat last night, they reprogrammed me another key..i'm going to go to exodus later and beg for my jacket..

gah. yeh it's true. what's wrong with being drunk on tuesday night/tea-times ;)

yeah' date=' not speaking to me indeed :( NO SCENE POINTS FOR YOU :p

next one, i imagine will be the same time next tuesday.

the rest? ask stuart or ross, they know more than i do..

and alex, judging by the way ross runs around like a madman at gigs, i dare say there's lots you can do :D[/quote']

Stop using the forum to try and get laid.

nope' date=' haven't found my key...ended up staying in the show flat last night, they reprogrammed me another key..i'm going to go to exodus later and beg for my jacket..

gah. yeh it's true. what's wrong with being drunk on tuesday night/tea-times ;)[/quote']

but it's tuesday nights! ..actually tuesday nights are cool, there's never any fools in town :D

i'm guessing you were hideously drunk if you left your jacket there as well :p