Guest JockeySnogger

UK: $96m - Very Generous

Sweden: $75m -Very Generous

Spain: $68m - Very Generous

China: $60m

France: $56m

EU $44m -

Netherlands: $36m

US: $35m - ....is this some sort of Hick Joke??

Canada: $33m

Japan: $30m - Poor

Australia: $27m

Switzerland: $23m

Norway: $16.6m

Denmark: $15.6m

Saudi Arabia: $10m

Taiwan: $5.1m

Finland: $3.4m

Kuwait: $2.1m

UAE: $2m

was watchin Bush on the news llast night, i actually despise that man, there he was talkin about a world-disaster, with a smirk on his face. it was disgusting to watch. he smirks non-stop durin any speech, and he bears no hopes of actually makin the world a better place. he's a sweaty jock-strap. and a cunt.

Yeah, $80 Billion Dollars for Iraq, on top of the extra $80 Billion Dollars he asked congress for last year that was definately going to be last of the money needed to secure freedom for the Iraqi's.

Its a sick joke, but its OK, the American people will wake up and vote the Idiot out of office this time round...............Oh hang on.

Its a sick joke' date=' but its OK, the American people will wake up and vote the Idiot out of office this time round...............Oh hang on.[/quote']

They've tried. It helps when your cousin runs the biggest news network in America and can lie to the public about who is being projected to win.

There was a guy on the tv the other day.. saying something about the reason America weren't donating all that much was because there was no oil for them or something..

George Bush is a prat

Oh shit.....does he?

***LET ME OFF***

well seeing as America pretty much dominates the worlds trades and finanical situation, that therefore means Bush is incharge of the majority of world-fiascos.

have u not grown up yet? shame on you for lettin the older generations down with your child-like tendancies of puttin your tuppence-worth in.

well seeing as America pretty much dominates the worlds trades and finanical situation' date=' that therefore means Bush is incharge of the majority of world-fiascos.

have u not grown up yet? shame on you for lettin the older generations down with your child-like tendancies of puttin your tuppence-worth in.[/quote']

Bloody hell Im sorry....I hadnt realised that as the years pile on Im no longer allowed to have an opinion or make comment....

I cant win, my wife keeps telling me Im a grumpy old bastard and now you're telling me im child-like.....I cant be both.

My post was made 100% in jest....I know only too well JW's power and influence over the world.

Try and remember this is a public message board and I am entitled to air my tuppence worth like anyone else regardless of my age....and I will continue to do so whether you like it or not....try not to take it all so seriously, im really quite nice sometimes (someone back me up on that) :up:

Guest JockeySnogger

$350 million is better! I'd say thats about enough to prevent a very necessary terrorist attack.

Lets all just hope that G Bush gets a good sniping sometime soon. I'd pay to watch that