aberdeen-music

fudge's xmas compilation album ~ volume 2

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest onlynik
anyone got this masterpiece yet? if not' date=' it's in drakes behind the bar, and will hopefully be in one-up soon. tomorrow afternoon maybe even. maybe not.

i think the cuts track might be my favourite....

next year, i think we'll butcher the nativity play for the xmas panto thingy. :)[/quote']

Can we put video clips of that on the next CD?

The Cuts song is really good, as is the Kitchen Cynics

Guest valley69

i havent had a chance to listen to it yet but ill buy it as soon as . Thanks for the kind words people, think were playing the 14th at drummonds with aka the fox and dedalus if u wanna catch us.

Guest stuartmaxwell
i havent had a chance to listen to it yet but ill buy it as soon as . Thanks for the kind words people' date=' think were playing the 10th at drummonds with aka the fox and dedalus if u wanna catch us.[/quote']

nope

you smell ollie

plus ill be watching montrose beat queen of the south in the cup that day

Tis a marvellous peice of CD based entertainment, I'm so smitten with it that I have to beg, Bri, for a copy of volume 1 which I don't own.

And yeah, The Cuts song is probably my favourite too, but it's all of such high quality it's a bit like the school sports day - everyone wins a prize, even the kid that eats soap.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Old Bonsie

Ah seeing the Fudge CD last night brought back meories. "Silence of You" the last track I recorded with the band. I week later I left the band and two weeks later my keyboard that I recorded my parts on died! How very sad! I guees I should have some sad faces to signify my feelings. Here they are: :down: & :swearing: but :rockon: !

I have a complaint.

Having just got my copy of the CD off Mart Fudge, we were browsing the liner notes to see the Fudge is taking the 'credit' for writing the lyrics for Enter Santa whereas I think you'll find it was acually WBL that wrote those lyrics in my car on the way to a gig we were playing Sheffield in October 2002. So there.

Also, I'd asked that twat Bri to add this line next to the pisscranes track: Produced by Mark Nicol, extra special thanks to Scott Contra. :rockon: