aberdeen-music

Aereogramme

lava p.

most disapointing is the fact that the only cider available is this big bottles of piss at 2.80 a bottle. Fuck, I'm not drinkin that stuff again. It was what I'd imagine Woodpecker would taste like. But i've been told never to drink Woodpecker cos its shit.

anyway this gig should be a larf. Reason is Red were amazin at the mountain men gig.

most disapointing is the fact that the only cider available is this big bottles of piss at 2.80 a bottle. Fuck' date=' I'm not drinkin that stuff again. It was what I'd imagine Woodpecker would taste like. But i've been told never to drink Woodpecker cos its shit.

anyway this gig should be a larf. Reason is Red were amazin at the mountain men gig.[/quote']

Come see us play as a 4 piece... should be interesting...

is there a website where i can listen to some music by the other band supporting aereogramme? (i already know turning 13) (i have read their name about a hundred times in this thread' date=' but i still managed to forget it as soon as i opened this page to write my question...)

i'll be there anyway, got my tix today :)[/quote']

We're called reasons are red. We haven't got a recording done yet because we've had a few set backs over the last couple of months and now we've got a new guitarist so we're getting that sorted, but hopefully very soon. Please let us know if you'd like one when it's done. See you at the gig!