aberdeen-music

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Neil

Just a quick message to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year! Many, many thanks to all our sponsors, supporters and members who have helped support the web site over the last year. Without your support this web site simply could not exist.

2005 will see a big change on aberdeen-music.com and hopefully this change will further increase the popularity and usefulness of the web site. However, the aberdeen-music.com piggy bank is becoming worryingly low once again and so another fund raising event will also most likely take place next year. As always, I'm open to ideas as to what format this event could take place as well as any offers of assistance.

Have a good one everyone. :partyboy:

so another fund raising event will also most likely take place next year. As always' date=' I'm open to ideas as to what format this event could take place as well as any offers of assistance.

[/quote']

What About A Fundraser Gig

i dont think you were paying attention were you...

:moody:

Bandwidth Festival II :rockon:

can't wait for the changes and suchlike in 2005

should be quite exciting..

:gringo:

• 2 months later...

what about a compilation cd of local bands

i'm pretty sure i could get a wad of professional covers made and copied and i also know someone in a record shop who might sell them if asked.

the songs would have to be recorded already to save time.. all you need is the artists permission.