aberdeen-music

I set thee a challenge!

Paulscoconutass

Everyone that thinks they kick ass at paint, heres your chance to prove it. Im looking for someone to design a b.e.a.utiful logo for Onion Terror. Nothing fancy, preferably one that can be easily replicated but still looks pretty unique.

My best example is this:

mc_logo.jpg

It's nothing spectacular, but is affa easy to recognise and not too hard to draw. Something like this would be poifect although there's not much point in just ripping it off.

Winner gets the LAST copy of our first cd, and some booze for being a legend.... and Go!

DANKE

i'm know i'm a dumbass, and my blondesness helps nothing, but how do i get my picture to display!?!?

i don't want that little box with a cross, i want my crappy logo!!!! :help: ..pppplease?

:rolleyes:

Guest tv tanned
i'm know i'm a dumbass' date=' and my blondesness helps nothing, but how do i get my picture to display!?!?

i don't want that little box with a cross, i want my crappy logo!!!! :help: ..pppplease?

:rolleyes:[/quote']

upload it to your gallery, then copy the UBB Code on the menu and paste it into a post.

Guest tv tanned
tv tanned' date=' you legend you :up:[/quote']

you haven't been a member of these boards long enough if you hold that opinion, but as my name badge used to say in my Asda days: happy to help

you haven't been a member of these boards long enough if you hold that opinion' date=' but as my name badge used to say in my Asda days: happy to help[/quote']

hah, nah i'm just not good at anything computer related... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

No deadline... this in an ongoing/'onion-going' competition... i know i'll just fait when i see the winner and declair my love for the artist.

Although i just had a brainstorm, what about a key!?!? And the hole (that you put your chain through) could be the 'O' with a bit of emphasis and a 'T' could be inverted into the design on some way or another...