aberdeen-music

moshulus new back room policy

hobgoth

:swearing: WTF!!!!! no xenophone , no gothika . why is moshulu playing jazz and crap in the back room. :swearing:

and please.... giving you a drink in a glass, but not being able to go through to the front room with that glass. bottles are fine, but come on. surely you are jesting?

ok i realise that some of the back room nights werent always that busy , but they play a good mix of alternative stuff you cant find elsewhere in aberdeen.

• 1 year later...
The back room is miles better than it used to be, it was a darky dingy shithole before, now it's got some style, and it's a bit more welcoming to those of us who have other colours in our wardrobes than black.

I was confused by why this thread had returned but it's in a positive fashion! Huzzah!

I'll be in there tonight playing tunes. Double huzzah! I might even keep a setlist for the first time in ages but we'll see...

• 2 weeks later...

The back room improved moshulu

Still, its easy to get a girl in the front room because they arent going anywhere when their feet are stuck to the floor

or

They see my gorgeous face

Seems stupid reviving a thread from Dec 2004 - at the time the idea was to replace nights running a mix of non-mainstream alternative music with quiet jazz type music and cocktails.

Nearly 2 years have passed, and music policy has changed again - what Hobgoth was complaining about isn't an issue anymore.

Seems stupid reviving a thread from Dec 2004 - at the time the idea was to replace nights running a mix of non-mainstream alternative music with quiet jazz type music and cocktails.

Nearly 2 years have passed, and music policy has changed again - what Hobgoth was complaining about isn't an issue anymore.

Indeed, peoples should come along and see what they think of the back room nowadays. All feedback and requests welcome as always.

It's quite a mixture of styles and music overall as well, four different DJs over the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights on week rotation and gigs permitting ;)