aberdeen-music

Tumbleweed!

Hog

you jaimi are a tosser

and a bitter tosser at that

get over it...

Kepala udang!

Well i'm afraid that you appear to be wrong on both counts, I'm not bitter nor a tosser. The matter is that hogg left te band. I am very sad to see him go as he was not only a fellow band member but he is also my friend. And people like you coming on and joking around with the potential future for my band is uncalled for.

And i am over it.

Hogg rock on and good luck with everything,

Ever start a devin tribute band give me a shout.

yeah ever since you left them its been quiet

you are such a celebrity hog

E106 will have nobody at their gigs anymore

:)

Don't you mean we will have no Hog fans at our gigs anymore?

No disrespect to the HAWG meister, but a bunch of pre-pubescent teens following the "Mentor" of Aberdeen music, lacking in abundance at any E106 gigs will not be missed.

I know your only joking Mr Maxwell sir, but offence taken never the less, Element were 4 years old before Hog saw the light of day in the line-up! :help:

The only reason he's on here most of the time is as he works from home most days and spends a good bit of it on this damn website! :band:

Guest stuartmaxwell
Don't you mean we will have no Hog fans at our gigs anymore?

No disrespect to the HAWG meister' date=' but a bunch of pre-pubescent teens following the "Mentor" of Aberdeen music, lacking in abundance at any E106 gigs will not be missed.

I know your only joking Mr Maxwell sir, but offence taken never the less, Element were 4 years old before Hog saw the light of day in the line-up! :help:

The only reason he's on here most of the time is as he works from home most days and spends a good bit of it on this damn website! :band:[/quote']

i know that you guys were together long before him, i believe i actually seen you before he joined but i may be wrong

the prospect of not having starry eyed scene kids (may i add...not paying actually paying attention to you but looking around to see who else has noticed them) at your gigs must be a good one

i spent a lot of today on here

its boring... :up:

No disrespect to the HAWG meister' date=' but a bunch of pre-pubescent teens following the "Mentor" of Aberdeen music, lacking in abundance at any E106 gigs will not be missed.

, Element were 4 years old before Hog saw the light of day in the line-up! :help:

:[/quote']

Glad I provided so much for Element in the year I was with you guys, great to see it was appreciated.

Jaimi has said nothing but nice things, as have I. Whats the problem?

Glad I provided so much for Element in the year I was with you guys' date=' great to see it was appreciated.

Jaimi has said nothing but nice things, as have I. Whats the problem?[/quote']

You certainly did provide excellent guitar work and a fine Personality!

I'm not getting at you gel face, you should know that!! :up:

• 3 weeks later...
yeah ever since you left them its been quiet

you are such a celebrity hog

E106 will have nobody at their gigs anymore

:)

ok a bit late but hey i was in italy after all and without a pc...

what i think the problem is that a situation where a sort of mourning happens and some pokes the finger right in the eye...

a bit like your mum gets ran over by an 18 wheeler and a friend gives you the scania calendar for xmas..... you dont do that not while the wound is still fresh.

also if your dad has got cancer i wouldnt dream of going up to you and shout in your face "i hope you get a tumor too"

you just dont do it and if you do dont complayn if people get touchy.

you did the pun you failed

now realise it and shut up ok?

i whish all the best to the hogster but i whish all the best to my bund too

rant finished polease do go on