aberdeen-music

Gang Of Four

lorraine kelly's toe

It's actually sold out. Gav got a six person Chalet' date=' and all the ticks are gone.

Slint are curating it, and playing...[/quote']

the line up looks shit though, the nightmare line up was way superior, fuck slint for making me choose one over the other, and then fuck all those fuckers who went and bought all the tickets before the lineup was announced. Still I wouldn't want to spend that much money on that line up, slint or no slint.

More important news: Les savy fav are going on indefinate hiatus, all you at the drive-in kiddies know what that means, it means most of you shits wont ever see this band, and thus you will never have lived.

the line up looks shit though' date=' the nightmare line up was way superior, fuck slint for making me choose one over the other, and then fuck all those fuckers who went and bought all the tickets before the lineup was announced. Still I wouldn't want to spend that much money on that line up, slint or no slint.

More important news: Les savy fav are going on indefinate hiatus, all you at the drive-in kiddies know what that means, it means most of you shits wont ever see this band, and thus you will never have lived.[/quote']

i've seen les savy fav. They were awesome..... and i live

i lived before though

hey this thread isn't about gang of four

still i'm glad i went to the nightmare before christmas rather than the slint atp' date=' the line-up was better

also, i imagine bloc party will be supporting ([url']http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18214&highlight=bloc+party)

I saw you across the street walking with Gavin on friday night, I was going to cross over and declare my all consuming jealously but some drunk guy decided to hassel me for a bite of my burger and the moment passed.

Also, I meant that the line up for the slint atp was no where near as good as nightmare, certainly not good enough to warrent the insane price.

I saw you across the street walking with Gavin on friday night' date=' I was going to cross over and declare my all consuming jealously but some drunk guy decided to hassel me for a bite of my burger and the moment passed.

Also, I meant that the line up for the slint atp was no where near as good as nightmare, certainly not good enough to warrent the insane price.[/quote']

aw don't worry mang, there's still the vincent gallo one in april