aberdeen-music

Royal Rumble '05

Paulscoconutass

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, what's the point in the Wrestling stuff? It's predictable and un-exciting. And not real.

But, I do like the Undertaker. Mostly because I met him, the Rock and Kane in Dallas a couple of years ago at a dragrace (WWF sponsored 2 cars then), and he was a super-cool guy and we bullshitted for ages.

Other than that, wrestling is baws, min.

I agree' date=' what's the point in the Wrestling stuff? It's predictable and un-exciting. And not real.

But, I do like the Undertaker. Mostly because I met him, the Rock and Kane in Dallas a couple of years ago at a dragrace (WWF sponsored 2 cars then), and he was a super-cool guy and we bullshitted for ages.

Other than that, wrestling is baws, min.[/quote']

Tut tut tut sir. I used to think you were a jolly intelligent man but evidently you've become a name-dropping sissy as of late! :p

i'm yet to form an opinion on wrestling because i've never watched it' date=' ever. not through a choice of not watching, it's just never came up, maybe one day.. :rockon:[/quote']

Well, if you like a bunch of half-naked big men in over-tight shorts embracing each other and bouncing up on down on each other a lot, then it's maybe your thing!! :)

Well' date=' if you like a bunch of half-naked big men in over-tight shorts embracing each other and bouncing up on down on each other a lot, then it's maybe your thing!! :)[/quote']

*reaches for tv guide*, so errr when is the next wrestling-match-thing on tv? :love:

You read it here first - Rob just challenged me to a wrestling bout in the 'old country' stylee.

I decree it shall be a vat of blood match!

Bring

It

On

You do realise that I have no feeling in one arm and one leg?? And an exceptional pain tolerance? And that I'm pretty large and strong, and have the use of several nerve pinches taught by a prison warder uncle? :p

How can this be so? ?(

Ripped part of me hand off in some farm machinery aged 9, destroying lots of nerves in the process, smashed up me legs 3 years ago while at a race meeting, wrecked some nerves in there too. Al-B takes great pleasure in giving my leg horsie-bites and generally bashing it about in wonder at the lack of pain reception.... Its nice I can keep him happy so :p

I quite think a victory might come my way thanks to a schoolboy error in Rob perhaps flirting too much allowing me to sneak up behind him a la Repo Man and roll him up for the win - if you can't feel your arm and leg combo then you might just think you're falling over ;)

Maybe you should manufacture Karloff dolls so that Al-B can collect the set and abuse the Rob Karloff one leaving you free to sup a pint in peace!

I quite think a victory might come my way thanks to a schoolboy error in Rob perhaps flirting too much allowing me to sneak up behind him a la Repo Man and roll him up for the win - if you can't feel your arm and leg combo then you might just think you're falling over ;)

Maybe you should manufacture Karloff dolls so that Al-B can collect the set and abuse the Rob Karloff one leaving you free to sup a pint in peace!

You didn't see the Rob Monster doll that I got presented with at the gig?! Maybe I should give it to Al-B....

And you think I'd let someone like you get behind me...? :p