aberdeen-music

Love at first sight?

Hog

Love at first sight is merely a romantic phrase is it not? Anyone that believes it is probably speaking sheeeeiiiiiiiiiteeeee.

Pretty much.

When folk say "it was love at first sight"' date=' they just mean they ended up with someone they fancied straight from the off. Just now there are about 3 women who, if I ever got anywhere with them, I could say "it was love at first sight" purely because as soon as I saw them I thought "I want to be in her".

Basically, if it [i']wasn't love at first sight, you're basically saying that you didn't think there was anything special about the person's looks the first time you saw them. That's how I see it anyway. Nothing wrong with that mind.

Some one told me that saying you're in love with some one is just a word to cover up the obsession you have with someone and bvy saying it it means you can have them all to yourself and can get insanely jealous over stupid things and no one cares.

I guess thats true, and can be see as either a good or bad thing.

In my opinion, the people who say they fell in love at first sight are just as stupid as the people who think they fall in love in every relationship afterjust 2 weeks. Then split up 2 months later. I like to think that if you fall in love, you would feel that you would want to be with that person forever (I know people change and thats not always the case) I have though been told I am very naive when it comes to love :D

How can anyone say love at first sight doesn't exist?

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean that it wont. Considering that probably most of the people on this message board are quite young.. to rule it out after only living a very short period of your life is ridiculous.

I'm not saying it happens to everyone.. and to be honest I wouldn't expect it to happen to many, but i'm sure it can and does happen to some.

How can anyone say love at first sight doesn't exist?

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean that it wont. Considering that probably most of the people on this message board are quite young.. to rule it out after only living a very short period of your life is ridiculous.

I'm not saying it happens to everyone.. and to be honest I wouldn't expect it to happen to many' date=' but i'm sure it can and does happen to some.[/quote']

But how can you fall in love with someone you don't know? Someone you've never even met before?

The thing is....

They say... I'm I'm sure I've heard it somewhere that "love is forever"

I disagree... I certainly have loved before... and love now... so... really... the above statement is balls, isn't it?