aberdeen-music

To ALL fans of good rock/metal music!!

Dan G

Oh oh. Keep an eye on the cooker lads.

My opinion? HWG are pretty weak in comparison to JT' date=' sorry. Still going to see the others though.[/quote']

Which is fair enough wee laddy.... and I'm certainly not gonna criticise you for giving your opinion.

I just hate it when people pass statements as if they are not opinions. It's like saying "god doesn't exist because I say so"

And that is how wars are started.

Guest Nikola Tesla
I would much rather see HWG again than JT.

You would??? o_O

I mean no offense man, but to me Hiding With Girls are one of the weakest bands on the touring circuit right now, they're just a cliched 8th gernation 'emo' band. Not the kinda thing i thought anyone would want to see over Johnny Truant. Just an opinion though, it doesnt stop others from liking them, i just think HWG's make the line up pretty flimsy.

Guest Nikola Tesla
Well their last live performance was energetic and tight as fuck - especially considering most of the band were ill. They just have decent poppy rock songs... I wouldn't have said they were even an emo band' date=' never mind a cliched one.[/quote']

Fair enough, differant strokes for differant folks and all that.

Ultimatly it doesnt really matter what who thinks of the line up, due to the fact fuck all can be done to change it (especialy as the people who are complaining seem to be in the minority). Just hoping the bled blow everyone away.