aberdeen-music

Name Change.

Guest neil ex

Tell it to the jury' date=' Gillex.[/quote']

if you guys are the jury, i may as well hang myself...not being very "open-minded" are we?eh?eh?

I'm innocent of these crimes of joint-membershipping and the murder of gill, because gill is not dead!

:swearing:

I'm not going to ban Alex over this. Even I think that would be a little harsh considering the circumstances.

Unfortunately, I can't just rename your account to Alex as there is already another account with that name. Any other suggestions?

I'm not going to ban Alex over this. Even I think that would be a little harsh considering the circumstances.

Unfortunately' date=' I can't just rename your account to Alex as there is already another account with that name. Any other suggestions?[/quote']

she informed me that she would like to be renamed as "Sprog-boy"

heaven knows why! :|

Guest tv tanned
Derby County

You must have misheard, he was referring to football.

And there is a really obvious culprit, who I would have thought you would have noticed by now.

I'm naming no names though, after all, people might think I was on a mission to get folk banned.

Unfortunately' date=' I can't just rename your account to Alex as there is already another account with that name. Any other suggestions?[/quote']

umm....i dunno...something containing "alex"..like...*alex*..? :ding: