aberdeen-music

X Factor

Rob

It's not been mentioned because it would shatter the illusion that these people have been wallowing around in obscurity just waiting for their chance to be plucked and thrust into the limelight by the show. People might feel a bit cheated voting for somone who has already had a career singing around the world, appeared on TOTP countless times and is already famous enough to appear in a film as herself! ('24 Hour Party People')

Hehe... Well put! Well I think this can go on my list of shows to miss...

I mean Tabby or whatever his name is... Im sorry but' date=' I just don't see what the deal is? If anything, he needs a band with him...

Yes I guess that means ill have to admit to watching it before...[/quote']

I saw this for the first time on Saturday and Tabby (despite sounding likee a cat's name) was the only one who had the 'X factor' as far as i could see, he had an interesting look, slightly quirky and pretty charismatic and would easily be my choice of one to make a career out of.

A for the girl being in the Happy Mondays, I've seen that mentioned in several national newspapers and a few times on the show, i wasn't aware it had been kept quiet in any way.

Cheers

Stuart