aberdeen-music

Wtf!!!!

Alkaline

it was probably for the best

[Jamesy]

Any point in being a cunt about it? They work their asses off for that band and it was starting to get recognised. PLaying to 400 people in Moshulu supporting Sugarcult who've sold over half a million albums' date=' then supporting Rooster, who like it or not, are going to be fucking huge.

It's more than you're likely to ever accomplish musically.

[/Jamesy']

Guest stuartmaxwell
[Jamesy]

Any point in being a cunt about it? They work their asses off for that band and it was starting to get recognised. PLaying to 400 people in Moshulu supporting Sugarcult who've sold over half a million albums' date=' then supporting Rooster, who like it or not, are going to be fucking huge.

It's more than you're likely to ever accomplish musically.

[/Jamesy']

ha ha ha, i laugh my head off at that, not only did you pick it up completely wrong in a typical jamesy/ben fashion, but you reckon p.o.o have done something

so they landed a couple of support slots, pretty easy considering they are one of the few pop punk/pop bands in aberdeen, when these bands come, whos gonna support??hmmm, i havent seen poo tour the uk yet, national press etc etc

if you want to see what i have accomplished why not come and see any of my bands play,

you can see tommy dene in the old kings highway every friday and saturday, im sure my rendition of brown eyed girl might show you what i have accomplished musically

ha ha ha' date=' i laugh my head off at that, not only did you pick it up completely wrong in a typical jamesy/ben fashion, but you reckon p.o.o have done something

so they landed a couple of support slots, pretty easy considering they are one of the few pop punk/pop bands in aberdeen, when these bands come, whos gonna support??hmmm, i havent seen poo tour the uk yet, national press etc etc

if you want to see what i have accomplished why not come and see any of my bands play,

you can see tommy dene in the old kings highway every friday and saturday, im sure my rendition of brown eyed girl might show you what i have accomplished musically[/quote']

Get you're head out of your own arse man, you've made yourself sound like a total twat.

:moody:

Guest stuartmaxwell
Get you're head out of your own arse man' date=' you've made yourself sound like a total twat.

:moody:[/quote']

fuck off,

im a twat for speaking the truth about one of aberdeen-musics "sacred cows"

i wasnt even slagging poo off, its jamesy and his warped views of what constitutes what

he seems to reckon that its all about fans, crowds, numbers and all of the usual bollox

you play to enjoy yourself, have fun, point of origin were at a point where that wasnt happening

fuck off' date='

im a twat for speaking the truth about one of aberdeen-musics "sacred cows"

i wasnt even slagging poo off, its jamesy and his warped views of what constitutes what

he seems to reckon that its all about fans, crowds, numbers and all of the usual bollox

you play to enjoy yourself, have fun, point of origin were at a point where that wasnt happening[/quote']

It might not be like that for you but other people view it like that , i know you weren't slagging poo off, but you didn't do yourself any favours by replying the way you did. and certainly no favours by replying to mine like that either. Think before you type.

Remember you're representing your "guts of whatever" people, not good press to have their "manager" getting into wars of words with other bands.

Guest stuartmaxwell
Think before you type.

:laughing:

why bother?

if you take a look at this site you will see that no fucker else does

i have seen you do exactly as i have (speaking your mind) many times

Guest stuartmaxwell

Remember you're representing your "guts of whatever" people' date=' not good press to have their "manager" getting into wars of words with other bands.[/quote']

good press? ha ha ha

yeah i can see the NME story now

"GOFONES IN WAR OF WORDS WITH UK HEREOS MMW AND CEDAR ROSE"

why bother?

if you take a look at this site you will see that no fucker else does

i have seen you do exactly as i have (speaking your mind) many times

yeah i know, look what sort of shit you get into though, there's no point in starting slagging matches. I knew what you meant. Getting funny about the responses people leave to you're posts isn't the way forward man. Anyway this could go on forever....

Take it easy.

:up:

good press? ha ha ha

yeah i can see the NME story now

"GOFONES IN WAR OF WORDS WITH UK HEREOS MMW AND CEDAR ROSE"

That was sarcasm. I remember the bollocks people were spouting when i fell out of favour with certain folks. it was akin to the stuff above i.e don't bite the hand that feeds yadda yadda....

it's all in good fun!!

Guest stuartmaxwell

dont get me wrong though, they are definetly not my cup of tea but it wasnt supposed to be derogitory

i really should make more of the smiles things though, jamesy reckons im a cunt online because he reads thing i write in the wrong way. i do like stirring it up though, wasp hives an all that

Point of Origin as a band (Me, Ryan, Dan, Milner) are no more. There will be no more Point of Origin gigs. The material may turn up here and there and everywhere. Myself, Milner and Dan will create something new from where Point of Origin left off. Cleared things up?