aberdeen-music

Got a spare 10 minutes? Read on!

HummerOfIntenseEvil

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thbought it was a good post.

Also I know what you mean about dead people you don't know dying and crying about it kind of a thing.

I'm not completely obsessed with the Manics though' date=' I have their best of and that's it![/quote']

Lovely stuff. You should get their B-Sides album though, it's a much better compilation. Or you could just buy The Holy Bible and Generation Terrorists, which are the two greatest albums ever.

Lovely stuff. You should get their B-Sides album though' date=' it's a much better compilation. Or you could just buy The Holy Bible and Generation Terrorists, which are the two greatest albums ever.[/quote']

Surely the greatest albums ever are Blonde on Blonde and Highway 61 Revsited?

• 1 month later...
Guest Zeenat Aman

Having said all that' date=' I am willing to comprimise on any of the above if you are otherwise very promising.[/quote']

:ding:

But no flute player huh?

Aye hats off to you lad, you're apparent pish, arrogant, narrow minded, egotistical post has provoked more reaction than Woody Allen bending it into his step-daughter! (although you were either pished or laughing your ass off when you typed it)!!

Unfortunately I can't take you up on your offer however as I sing (holler desperately) in my band and I am the youngest (28), although I have actually stopped trying to write songs for the youth of today and have started to concentrate on writing why I feel Victor Meldrew and his enstranged wife are obviously the biggest swingers in town!!

if he can effect all these people with one post, think what he can do with his music. controversy is a good thing, it obviously gets you noticed and even if they dont like the message, they will listen. Also, why limit yourself to under 25s, why not "preach" to everyone, then you wont have to retire in 3 years and become a fat, balding geezer with no one to share your arrogance with?