aberdeen-music

The Libertines are fucking top boss!

Guest killamangiro

Guest killamangiro

There's no fuss without dust, Absolutley amazing. Great guitars & bass, not forgetting the odd spactacular drumming sensation, lovley harmonies, fucking amazing! Amazing, I repeat, Amazing!

Discuss.......

Guest killamangiro

Aye, will be on msn tomorrow i'm going to bed now, if I don't bump into on my way to work tomorrow- i'll give you a pm/phone,

it's in the bag, maximo park are supporting (warp records) should be decent. you know the details already tho, yeah?

There's no fuss without dust' date=' Absolutley amazing. Great guitars & bass, not forgetting the odd spactacular drumming sensation, lovley harmonies, fucking amazing! Amazing, I repeat, Amazing!

Discuss.......[/quote']

Mmmm, there must be two bands called The Libertines and I've only heard the one Hog was talking about.

p.s. I think "no fuss without dust" is a particularly apt saying for the Libertines former front fuckwit, considering his recent inability to get his shit together in Aberdeen.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
There's no fuss without dust' date=' Absolutley amazing. Great guitars & bass, not forgetting the odd spactacular drumming sensation, lovley harmonies, fucking amazing! Amazing, I repeat, Amazing![/quote']

Glad you think so. Run along now.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I think "no fuss without dust" is a particularly apt saying for the Libertines former front fuckwit' date=' considering his recent inability to get his shit together in Aberdeen.[/quote']

Haha, very well put. Watch you don't get "punched in the face for being so immature".

Guest killamangiro

aye, watch out ye punk, ahahahaha, hilarious stuff here,

i love how the scenesters stick by one another, you folk i want to be part of it- how can i join you 'friends' ? waste all my money going to your gigs would then i be accepted to the clique?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
aye' date=' watch out ye punk, ahahahaha, hilarious stuff here,

i love how the scenesters stick by one another, you folk i want to be part of it- how can i join you 'friends' ? waste all my money going to your gigs would then i be accepted to the clique?[/quote']

Pitiful, really. "Scenesters"? If I knew what the hell you were talking about I might be able to help. It isn't "sticking by one another", just some folks disagreeing with you. How dreadfully wounding for you. You like emo, by any chance?

P.S. You will never be accepted into the clique for the simple reason that your postings here indicate immaturity, gonna "punch someone in the face" for that?

P.P.S. It's JUST possible that you may be the recipient of the occasional wind-up on the boards, pinch of salt, yeah?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I dont like the Libertines...........does that make me a scenster......??????

It must do, it's too unpalatable to think that you might JUST genuinely not like them. Guess you're in the "clique" now!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Damm how will i cope with life????!!!!!!!

Oh well damm it.......... :rolleyes:

Upon submitting your "Clique" application form, please remember to include a stamped, addressed envelope and a 5 remittance to cover administration charges.

No' date=' it doesnt, it means that you have common sense and you are now respected by many :up:[/quote']

I agree with the shinning man. DUDE/man are only words, chill about them, you seem to moan far to much. Are you canadian? Your typing style is quite familiar, as is your use of english. I may be mistaken, but DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. No Worries MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN