aberdeen-music

Menza Leaves Megadeth.

the_beastly_one

From the official Megadeth site:

"Nick Menza has been replaced in the lineup for the upcoming Megadeth tour. In his place will be Shawn Drover (Eidolon). We look forward to the upcoming tour with Shawn and wish Nick best of luck in his next endeavor."

Bastards! Can't he just like, get on with people? Well of course I don't lknow that's why he'd have left, but it looks pretty likely judging by Dave Mustaine's past record of um.....'interpersonal skills', and some of his recent comments in interviews, he's turning into a bigger asshole than ever. Also, what do we think about the new line-up? Can it still be called Megadeth with one original member, or not? Was pretty impressed with the new album, but I'd have still rather seen Chris Poland do the tour at least, rather than having a completely different band to the one who recorded. Yeah, this post is too long by my usual standards, so I'll just shut up and leave it to you lot now.

From the official Megadeth site:

"Nick Menza has been replaced in the lineup for the upcoming Megadeth tour. In his place will be Shawn Drover (Eidolon). We look forward to the upcoming tour with Shawn and wish Nick best of luck in his next endeavor."

Bastards! Can't he just like' date=' get on with people? Well of course I don't lknow that's why he'd have left, but it looks pretty likely judging by Dave Mustaine's past record of um.....'interpersonal skills', and some of his recent comments in interviews, he's turning into a bigger asshole than ever. Also, what do we think about the new line-up? Can it still be called Megadeth with one original member, or not? Was pretty impressed with the new album, but I'd have still rather seen Chris Poland do the tour at least, rather than having a completely different band to the one who recorded. Yeah, this post is too long by my usual standards, so I'll just shut up and leave it to you lot now.[/quote']

Dave didnt like Nick

Nick didnt like Dave

end of

indeed he is' date=' good sir[/quote']

Well I think I know a candidate! ;)

Nick - TRICKY NICKY!! He's such a drummer...perfect mould. Nick is the baby of the band at just 18. He is' date=' without doubt, one of the best drummers in a band in Scotland. Period. We know that and so does every other envious band haha!![/quote']

:p

they had a perfectly good drummer (Jimmy DeGrasso) before Dave broke the band up. asking Nick to drum again was stupid as they just plain dont like each other and havent for years. i dont know why Dave didnt just carry on megadeth with the same line-up they had before he went back into rehab.

So Nick was in Megadeth before MMw?

they had a perfectly good drummer (Jimmy DeGrasso) before Dave broke the band up. asking Nick to drum again was stupid as they just plain dont like each other and havent for years. i dont know why Dave didnt just carry on megadeth with the same line-up they had before he went back into rehab.

He hated them too............

i dont know why Dave didnt just carry on megadeth with the same line-up they had before he went back into rehab.

after megadeth split, the rest of the band and marty friedman tried forming a new band and were looking for a singer. think this pissed dave off a bit, because y'know....obviously they mean shit without him.