aberdeen-music

Wanker!!!!

Alkaline

I've just been told by my manager that i'm allowed to play Biffy because he likes them but not Million Dead cause he said they are "just a noise" but i'm forced to listen to his Libertines/Babyshambles bollocks on endless repeat for 90% of the fucking day!!!

His excuse being that the people that come in our shop don't listen to that sort of music' date=' although i seriously doubt they listen to Babyshambles either in all honesty?

Or am i just being unreasonable?

Discuss?

:up:[/quote']

my work's pretty cool with people putting on their own choice of music as long as it's not far too heavy or has a lot of swearing.

didn't understand why they let me play biffy and my chemical romance but not hell is for heroes though.

Hmm.

A rare selection of almost B-side non-hits from George Micheal, Elton John, many many many unknown 80's synth-rock outfits, Petshop Boys, Lighthouse Family, All Saints, Spice Girls (I know... I know) amongst many others I dare not speak.

They DO however play that funky little number with the 'My sherona!' (or whatever) chorus. Fantastic.

Hmm.

A rare selection of almost B-side non-hits from George Micheal' date=' Elton John, many many many unknown 80's synth-rock outfits, Petshop Boys, Lighthouse Family, All Saints, Spice Girls (I know... I know) amongst many others I dare not speak.

They DO however play that funky little number with the 'My sherona!' (or whatever) chorus. Fantastic.[/quote']

you have the same retail radio station as my old work.far too much obscure,underground lighthouse family stuff for my liking.

and toploader:(

I know when I become a business wolf... I plan to plod through spreadsheets and listen to what the fuck I want - via headphones.

I remember when I was a business wolf... those were the days.

Claws.

Guest haigyman

some silly cow complained at my work cause she could faintly make out the bass drum in some slayer song when she was ordering food at the hot plate, apparently that was FAR too loud.