aberdeen-music

hOLDING YOUR BREATE

Birdman

Guest haigyman
2 minutes 20 seconds once never been able to get that long again i can hold my breath for quite a long time anyway a minute easily

...you'd have to be able to hold it that long to say that "sentence" out loud

Until I got bored' date=' which isn't long considering I have the attention span of a four-year-old high on Sunny D and crack.[/quote']

Hhhmmm...

Would anyone like to fund a spot of research to see the gradual effects that excess crack and sunny delight have on a four year old child.

Please :]

For each pound you donate, I will be able to raise the amount of crack that the little fucker will take. If funding allows, I promise multiple OD's.

Tests will be conducted in the safest possible way (with the child in a seperate room, kept in a cage the size of a single bed), and the child willb e provided with good living conditions (A piece of foam, all the water they can carry, a couple of loaves of bread, and the latest issue of Hustler).

So please, donate some money today, and you'll also get to observe as the childs mind rots to the point it considers it's own faeces a nutritious meal.

Go on! :up:

I really gotta get a hobby

Hhhmmm...

Would anyone like to fund a spot of research to see the gradual effects that excess crack and sunny delight have on a four year old child.

Please :]

For each pound you donate' date=' I will be able to raise the amount of crack that the little fucker will take. If funding allows, I promise multiple OD's.

Tests will be conducted in the safest possible way (with the child in a seperate room, kept in a cage the size of a single bed), and the child willb e provided with good living conditions (A piece of foam, all the water they can carry, a couple of loaves of bread, and the latest issue of Hustler).

So please, donate some money today, and you'll also get to observe as the childs mind rots to the point it considers it's own faeces a nutritious meal.

Go on! :up:

I really gotta get a hobby

I reckon that this is a cheap scheme to fuel your own personal crack addiction :]

Fuck' date=' theres always someone there to block my hope of getting a good supply. Bastards, back to the drawing board. :([/quote']

I'm just trying to do my job as a civilian sir ;)