aberdeen-music

Just imagine...

Guest haigyman

Guest haigyman

...A world (aberdeen-music.com) where everyone has to have an avatar based around a weekly theme. No two avatars can be the same and naturally anyone who doesn't participate gets banned.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...A world (aberdeen-music.com) where everyone has to have an avatar based around a weekly theme. No two avatars can be the same and naturally anyone who doesn't participate gets banned.

Does that mean that no two people can have the same character? Or can people share the same one, but each person has the character in a different pose/picture?

Guest haigyman
Does that mean that no two people can have the same character? Or can people share the same one' date=' but each person has the character in a different pose/picture?[/quote']

the characters have to be different, this will result in a "mad-dash" for people claiming characters from TV shows where there may only be about 4 characters...this of course means EVERYONE else on the site will be banned.

there will of course be exceptions to this rule...but i will stipulate them in the posting of the theme. :up:

i have a comment AND suggestion

this is a good idea-well done although i couldn't find a picture i liked that i didn't have to completely stretch :(

i have been informed of next weeks theme-classic and ace yes but can we not pick something more obscure and funny,next week's theme is just too cool.

you have to listen to me...i KNOW.

i have a comment AND suggestion

this is a good idea-well done although i couldn't find a picture i liked that i didn't have to completely stretch :(

i have been informed of next weeks theme-classic and ace yes but can we not pick something more obscure and funny' date='next week's theme is just too cool.

you have to listen to me...i KNOW.[/quote']

yes..you do

however, on the subject of next week...new rule

if anyone gets illegally obtained information on next weeks theme and they prematurely change their avatar...the theme is CANCELLED.

I assume Neil will ban everyone who don't compete before Monday.

yes..you do

however' date=' on the subject of next week...new rule

if anyone gets illegally obtained information on next weeks theme and they prematurely change their avatar...the theme is CANCELLED.

I assume Neil will ban everyone who don't compete before Monday.[/quote']

Indeed, oh and Rach_69.we will let you off this once but only ONE PERSON may have their chosen Character for their avatar. A breach of this rule will result in public mockery and banning

yes..you do

however' date=' on the subject of next week...new rule

I assume Neil will ban everyone who don't compete before Monday.[/quote']

but calum just couldn't keep the secret any longer so he had to tell me-i think it's a good idea but something more shite and obscure would be more fun.

it's not like i'd ever change my avatar prematurely though-that would be cheating :)

listen to me...i KNOW