aberdeen-music

My date

Hog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My love life is becoming hilarious' date=' almost Spinal Tap! Saw her on Sunday, she said "we should definately meet for lunch next week". I emailed her on Wednesday, never heard a thing since! :laughing:[/quote']

Maybe you misheard her, and what she actually said was she "must have meat for lunch next week". She's maybe been trying vegetarianism and is now sick of it?

E-mail her again and tell her you've got some rump steak....that'll do the trick!!

As if I would sink so low.....I expect an ape-ology from you' date=' Jake, man(drill) to man(drill)!!

Or are you too (chimp)pansy to do it? There would be a lot of blood and gore(illa).

I doff my cap(uchin) to Hog in his shagging endeavours. My natural sloth keeps me from doing the same.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I challenge you to a game of tiddlywinks. I will fucking murder you! I also challenge you to a post-gig game of chess on the 6th of November, if you can supply the board and pieces. I will be a pawn star.

*uses appalling joke before Alan can*

You bastard!!!! How dare you usurp my "bad-joke" position of power!!!!

Your challenge will be met (the tiddlywink one, as I can't play chess...I can't think too far in advance...hence my life). Which 'knight' suits you best? ( one when you're not too busy 'beating the bishop'). I'll be taking it seriously, so none of your cracks (or, as we call them, Bobby Fissures). :gringo: