aberdeen-music

My date

Hog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

This is great news indeed, Hoglet, but does it HAVE to be posted up on the boards? It's your business. What's next, first kiss report? Don't go all emo on me.

Don't listen to Jake.....I'm sure all us 'Nosey-Core' (copyright JSB) types want to hear the details. Tongues/no tongues?

Good breath/bad breath?

Little bits of food transferred across' date=' in germ-like fashion?

Strange tasting lipstick? (hers, too!)[/quote']

CORRECT ! :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
My love life is becoming hilarious' date=' almost Spinal Tap! Saw her on Sunday, she said "we should definately meet for lunch next week". I emailed her on Wednesday, never heard a thing since! :laughing:[/quote']

That's only two days, stop heavying the bint or you'll scare her off for good. Slowly, slowly, catch a monkey.

*awaits inevitable display of revolting simian punnery c/o Alan Cynic*

Guest Jake Wifebeater
As if I would sink so low.....I expect an ape-ology from you' date=' Jake, man(drill) to man(drill)!!

Or are you too (chimp)pansy to do it? There would be a lot of blood and gore(illa).

I doff my cap(uchin) to Hog in his shagging endeavours. My natural sloth keeps me from doing the same.[/quote']

Oh Christ, that was even worse than I'd feared. Cringeworthy. Repellent. Rancid. Wretched. Repugnant. Repulsive. And, of course, revolting.