aberdeen-music

"oh, I must have caught that cold that's going about"

Guest Cowboy Dan

Guest Cowboy Dan

Fucking cunts, there's always a cold going about, it pisses me off so much when people say this, yet I find it funny for some reason...

stupid cold, THERE'S ALWAYS a COLD!!1 i

It's not like for a while no one has a cold, if i hear someone say that phrase i'll personally sodomize them.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I never catch a cold. I have a fucking nails immune system. The last time I had a cold was in 1992. Blow your nose, dry your eyes and fucking get on with your life. It won't kill you.

Guest neil ex

a cold could kill you if you had the aids virus.

apparently that's not very healthy, never catching colds. it's meant to be healthy to catch around 4 colds a year. i h8 catching a cold but never nag about it as there are far worse things people experience/have to live with than a cold. i bet baldy and scorge have 'hard as fuck' immune systems aswell. i bet the guys from my mind's weapon have really weak pussy immune systems, especially benjamin, infact he probably suffers from the aids virus so go easy on him the next time he goes off on a rant.

i heard phat tom cried like a baby the last time he caught a cold.

a cold could kill you if you had the aids virus.

apparently that's not very healthy' date=' never catching colds. it's meant to be healthy to catch around 4 colds a year. i h8 catching a cold but never nag about it as there are far worse things people experience/have to live with than a cold. i bet baldy and scorge have 'hard as fuck' immune systems aswell. i bet the guys from my mind's weapon have really weak pussy immune systems, especially benjamin, infact he probably suffers from the aids virus so go easy on him the next time he goes off on a rant.

i heard phat tom cried like a baby the last time he caught a cold.[/quote']

Best post ever.

Your right actually!!! I havent had a cold for years!!!!! I bet Scourge hasnt had colds for a long time too! :up:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scorge Spike
Best post ever.

Your right actually!!! I havent had a cold for years!!!!! I bet Scourge hasnt had colds for a long time too! :up:

Only just stumbled across this thread, and I actually had quite a bad cold a week back, so at least at the time of posting, you were right :D.

I usually get two a year, but I get on as per normal rather than lay waste in bed.