aberdeen-music

Rare opportunity to see Suvara...

Frosty Jack

Due to our unremitting, punishing work ethic, We've decided to step out, blinking, under the stage lights for the second time this year, at the Bizathon in Drummonds on Sunday. It will be a cracking gig, despite us playing. Check out this line-up, especially the return of the legendary Mighty Human Generator, founding fathers of the scene as we know it.

222bizflyer2.jpg

We should have some limited edition advance copies of our new ep too...

I like the way Ian has made his own zimmer frame from broken mike stands....it shows that' date=' despite his advancing years and failing body, his brain still functions!! :ding:

*awaits ' old pot calling younger kettle black' reprisal*[/quote']

I've also made a phlegm launching device out of old, broken guitarists and some mic cable.

If you think there's a floater in your pint on Sunday, there probably is.

I've also made a phlegm launching device out of old' date=' broken guitarists and some mic cable.

If you think there's a floater in your pint on Sunday, there probably is.[/quote']

You could market it as a 'Phlegm Thrower'. I can imagine it looking like a Ghostbusters style backpack.

A floater in my pint??? Yummy!!! It'd be my Gobby Dessert.

You could market it as a 'Phlegm Thrower'. I can imagine it looking like a Ghostbusters style backpack.

A floater in my pint??? Yummy!!! It'd be my Gobby Dessert.

Or 'Phlegm-o-matic', K-Tel could do the marketing. "The ultimate in phlegm redistribution systems".

Unfortunately it's just an old, broken guitarist tethered to my desk by an old mic cable and trained to spit into other old, broken guitarists pints at my bidding. Nothing as hi-tech as ghostbusters backpacks in Drummonds you know.

*begins to make cunning plan to free poor tethered old, broken guitarist from the clutches of the evil soundman. Might also free Glenn Miller at the same time!*

I'm forming a new organisation for old , broken guitarists of very limited ability (you can't join if you can bar properly, or attempt "shredding"). It's called 'Broken Old Guitarists Are Wonderful!! Feed Us Love!!!', or BOGAWFUL for short. Frosty Jack might be interested in the sub-organisation for drummers...Sad Old Drummers Organisation For Freedom.

*begins to make cunning plan to free poor tethered old' date=' broken guitarist from the clutches of the evil soundman. Might also free Glenn Miller at the same time!*

I'm forming a new organisation for old , broken guitarists of very limited ability (you can't join if you can bar properly, or attempt "shredding"). It's called 'Broken Old Guitarists Are Wonderful!! Feed Us Love!!!', or BOGAWFUL for short. Frosty Jack might be interested in the sub-organisation for drummers...Sad Old Drummers Organisation For Freedom.[/quote']

I'll review security, after I've filled up the 'Phlegm-o-Matic' and dusted off Glenn, in light of this terrorist threat.