aberdeen-music

'Hi? Is that Black Atom?'

Guest Scorge Spike

Guest Scorge Spike

'Hello! It's Chris Tarrant on 'Who Wants To Be A Div On Air?'

'I've got Scorge McBrain in the studio tonight - unfortunately, he's a bit of a thick bastard and has only reached 100.' 'However, with your help, we can get him up to 200!' 'He's already used 'Ask The Thick-As-Fuck Audience' on the first question, but by using his 50-50, he's left you with two answers - one the right answer, and the other eemaining wrong answer.' The next voice you hear will be Scorge's, you'll have thirty seconds from the time in which he starts.' 'Off you go Scorge...'

Right, here's the question....

Will any of the members of Black Atom, or in fact, anyone at all, be able to lend me a Maiden T-Shirt for Saturday night? Is it..

A: Yes, probably fine. Or...

D: Fuck off and buy one yourself you tight arsed cunt.

?????.......

Originally posted by Joe Atom

Errr... go, on then, A. As long as you treat it well and don't get spaff or jam all over it. But let's face it, you really should have at least one by now...:nono:

Have you dudes practised? I hear 2 of your number are off to see the Darkness in Glasgow tonight... awesome!

Lucky buggers! :cheers:

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Joe Atom

Have you dudes practised? I hear 2 of your number are off to see the Darkness in Glasgow tonight... awesome!

Practise? Excuse me while I search for a dictionary definition, I don't think I'm familiar with that word.

(yes, we have, and will do again tomorrow).

That'll be Disco Stew and Benstead off to see the Darkness, better still, they'll actually get to meet them. Splendid.

Guest Scorge Spike

No. The speil goes that Doc's other half was supposed to wear the thing (it's his, and currently sits at the bottom of my drumbag covered in sweat and many other horirible fluids), but eventually declined. Which meant that Joe's 'Out Of The Silent Planet' shirt wasn't actually needed.

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Doc Murray

Especially after the speed you played Futureal and Phantom (thankyou very much!!! :swearing: )!

Just keeping you on your toes. :laughs:

Originally posted by Doc Murray

But I must say that the real bands playing on saturday (ie not us!) were absolutely smashing!

Fab-Tastic!

Seconded.