aberdeen-music

Rungs (Ex Take A Worm..., Pvh), Carson Wells, Black International, Min Diesel - Sat 1St June @ The Tunnels

Looking forward to coming up the road and playing aberdeen. I'm expecting some sort of home coming parade for me.

Even though you've always been a horrible bastard to me (I shouted "HINES!" at you when you were with Errors at Bestival and you gave me a look of utter scorn) I'm really glad you're making music again. 'ifeelbackwhattheyrelookingatmefor' is still one of my favourites. 

This show will be good, basically.

Even though you've always been a horrible bastard to me (I shouted "HINES!" at you when you were with Errors at Bestival and you gave me a look of utter scorn) I'm really glad you're making music again. 'ifeelbackwhattheyrelookingatmefor' is still one of my favourites. 

This show will be good, basically.

A lot of people shout at me at festivals because I'm such a pretty face, scorned look was undirected at you as I didn't know you we're there. I've always been a really great guy to you though.

Anyway, what a great time this show will be.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...