aberdeen-music

squier mik 50th anniversary strat

Guest Joss

Had a bot too much to drink and the guitar was next to me haha you can see where this is going, it is fxable bur it will need a load of sanding and soldering because i took out and was planing to put it into another strat of mine but i just dont have the time

Had a bot too much to drink and the guitar was next to me haha you can see where this is going, it is fxable bur it will need a load of sanding and soldering because i took out and was planing to put it into another strat of mine but i just dont have the time

Holy moly, a bit of punctuation wouldn't go a miss here.

Holy moly, a bit of punctuation wouldn't go a miss here.

awa nbdy uses at shite anymr not even gt time to type out wrds fullt or got time to go back n correct what my phn tlls me it thinks i menat

Ha ha, can you imagine how topsy-turvy the universe would become if I started doing that for real? O judgement! Thou art fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason.

Wel basicly all thats left is the nek pickups with selector and that attached im not sure if the whold bridge is there some saddles are missing the body has a chunk out of it ahould be fine with some sanding so £10?