aberdeen-music

Sex Drugs & Rock'N'Roll

Graham Knight

A few weeks ago I gave a talk entitled Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll at my Rotary Club's weekly meeting at Newtonhill.

I gave some backstage stories about Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Chuck Berry, gangsters and other show business mafia types etc etc. My frankness shocked some of the members but several lady members want more (don't they always). Maybe they had all been reading "50 Shades of Gray".

So now I am going to be even more outrageous and relate some wilder stories when I do "Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll Part II" on Tuesday night at 6.30.

You get a free meal first and the talk will be illustrated with some old photographs and videos.

Shaki and Bigsby are going to be there and although it is a small place there is room for a few more visitors. Send me a PM if you would like to attend on Tuesday night. It should be over by 8.30 and then the real debauchery can start at my place.:)

It gives a whole new meaning to the old fuddy duddy image of Rotary Clubs.

578741_10150918653303263_335721564_n.jpg

Above is a picture of Jerry Lee at home. More revealing pics on Tuseday night.

Aberdeen music night out at Big G's rotary club perhaps? LADS on tour! here we fucking go! here we fucking go! we should get personalised Tshirts with derogatory nicknames on the back and everything!
Aberdeen music night out at Big G's rotary club perhaps? LADS on tour! here we fucking go! here we fucking go! we should get personalised Tshirts with derogatory nicknames on the back and everything!

Hi Dubya,

i have had several private messages about this - come along - you will be in good company with a number of Aberdeen Music people. And I guarantee to get you home to sunny Banchory. PM me.

Oh shit! I totally forgot. Got an old friend staying with us just now and got caught up hanging out with him. Was intending on confirming and bringing him along but totally slipped my mind. Maybe next time!

You missed the opportunity to be shocked at seeing lots of revealing pictures including the Rolling Stones in suits and ties in '63, a teenage Keith Richards waving his willy to the camera,,

Outrageous but true stories like the one about a well-known rock'n'roller and I spending 3,000 dollars to visit an up-market house of pleasure in Amsterdam and us NOT having sex. Shaki heard some behind the scenes stories about his favourite Bruce Springsteen, and I told why I haven't spoken to Chuck for the last 40 years etc etc.

It was good fun to watch the audience reaction to the sex and drug bits - the ladies wanted more - don't they always!

So you and your friend missed out Dubya - maybe CU at The Moorings on Friday when Bigsby's alter ego - The Banjo Man performs along with the new comedy sensation - Teabags. Should be a good night.

Do I need to remind you Graham that posting pictures of topless women is not allowed on the forums.... :nono:

My apologies. I was lulled into a false sense of security by the almost daily references to masterb*t**g and the use of words like *u*t to say nothing of ***K and multiple mentions of t*ts and a**. A single pair of breasts and a lady's bare behind seem trifling by comparison.

I think Lenny Bruce summed it up in this WARNING VERY EXPLICIT audio from 50 years ago.

http://www.knightsaberdeen.com/tanda.mp3

• Upvote 2

Do I need to remind you Graham that posting pictures of topless women is not allowed on the forums.... :nono:

Yet you can get away with it at the Portlethen and District Rotary Club! Aberdeen-Music prudes!!!

It was a great night Graham. You mentioned that you'd been contacted about contributing stories to a biography of Jerry. I think you've enough material to write your own book.

• Upvote 1

I have just noticed these comments. Thanks guys. Maybe Dubya is right - I will have to arrange a private night at my place where I can even say things that I thought might offend the Rotary ladies to say nothing of our guardian moderators at Aberdeen Music. I could then be a bit more explicit about some after show events.

• Upvote 2