aberdeen-music

have to be honest

legal

Originally posted by legal

i never really liked you guys.........dont abuse me.......UNTILL i saw you's at moshulu and i have to say i love you's now.....will find me at most gigs from here on in. the gig was so good yous have an amazing sound

leax

Well done you've seen the light. :) Don't be afraid of heavy metal! :cheers:

Thats what I like to hear... :D

I'm all for people saying they don't like us as long as they actually give us a listen and then pass judgement - which is what you did. I like it even better when you see us again and decide to re-evaluate your stance...

Thanks mate, your comments are very much appreciated.

Originally posted by legal

i never really liked you guys.........dont abuse me.......UNTILL i saw you's at moshulu and i have to say i love you's now.....will find me at most gigs from here on in. the gig was so good yous have an amazing sound

leax

Wooo a convert!

Originally posted by Mouse

But seriously, if you think Kirk Hammet is better than Dave Murray or Hetfield better than Dickinson, you got another thing coming! :p

To be honest I would say I far prefer James' voice.

Bruce has got the 'better' voice, more range and operatic and all that, but consequently I don't think it's as versatile as Hetfield's.

Hetfield's voice is cool as fuck.

Murray vs hammett?

I've always preferred Hammet's solos on records, these days he doesn't impress me at all.

Heard him attempt the Blackened solo on the Frantic single B-side? Its a disgrace.

I love both Maiden and Metallica, but to me Metallica have always been 'cooler'...but now they are actually trying to BE cool, they're not. Where as Maiden aren't trying to be anything except good old maiden. Which makes them cool.

Originally posted by Dan Loaded

I love both Maiden and Metallica, but to me Metallica have always been 'cooler'...but now they are actually trying to BE cool, they're not. Where as Maiden aren't trying to be anything except good old maiden. Which makes them cool.

Good point!