aberdeen-music

Boss Loop Station RC-20

stoney_stu

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not at all! I hate these threads - If you go too high then the seller is unlikely to tell you and you get ripped off. If you go too low, you look like a jakey! There should be a rule about sellers giving an ono figure ;)

I'm just gonna wait until the white p-bass on here drops down to about £40 a pick up a bargain :D

• Upvote 1

Cunts the lot!

You can't deny that it's a great market place, but their fees are an absolute RIP-OFF!

1. Listing Fee
  2. Final Valuation Fee (fuking extortionate, the usury, Shylock cunts). I'm surprised the OC cunts dont ask for 5 points on the Vig as well (sorry, watched too much Sopranos).
  3. PayPal Fees

Thae PayPal cunts used to charge you for tranferring your money to you own bank as well.

My latest trick for folks that ask for a "Buy it Now" price, is to offer a wee discount is they pay me direct through PayPal

That way, I get almost all the money and eBay only get the listing fee (usually £2). I get paid and the buyer is still protected.

You can save up to £100 on a £1000 sale.