aberdeen-music

The Ladyboys Of Bangkok

Lemonade

I've got little interest in going to see any form of cabaret or musical show but if I was to go, the fact it's got ladyboys in it wouldn't really factor into my thinking whether to go or not, to be completely honest. That's just their gimmick. It's camp but no more so than say, watching Glee or something. It's got absolutely nothing to do with sexuality.

....but he could have chosen the Moscow State Circus surely ?

(I did)

I think you'd have to be pretty secure in your sexuality to be able to endure seeing the Ladyboys...:laughing:

Perhaps unintentional, but this post pretty much states that you are unsecure in your sexuality.

Hope you enjoyed all those Russian gymnasts in their tight trousers.

How do they conceal their junk so well or are we just meant to meant to take it as face value?

"They are ladyboys"

"for sure?"

"yup"

"cool."

I can vouch for one of them. I got an accidental eyeful when she was dancing on the podium above where I was sitting. Definitely tucked under.

Perhaps unintentional, but this post pretty much states that you are unsecure in your sexuality.

Hope you enjoyed all those Russian gymnasts in their tight trousers.

:laughing: Touche' Bigs...... mmm...maybe I am ? :kiss: or at least, I feel quite uncomfortable when its exhibited that blatently.....

actually the Circus was fucking brilliant, even the tight trousers !! :up: