aberdeen-music

FS: Ibanez JTK2 Jet King w/ Bareknuckle Warpig

Soda Jerk

Absolutely gutted beyond belief to have to sell this, but times are fucking rough, and I probably won't have a job by the end of May. Love this guitar, and certainly wouldn't be selling it if I didn't have to.

It's got a Bareknuckle Ceramic Warpig in the bridge, and the stock Ibanez Super 58 in the neck. Both pickups are coil tapped too. The Warpig on the single coil setting is crunchy as fuck!

Here's a couple of pics

guitar2.jpg

guitar1.jpg

I don't have any pictures of the headstock, but here's a photo of the full guitar from the Ibanez site. Mine looks exactly the same other than the BK pickup in the bridge...

JTK2_BS.jpg

The 'brown-burst' finish was discontinued years ago, and I've not seen a guitar like this anywhere.

Mahogany body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, bolt on neck. etc etc. Don't be put off by the Warpig. It's incredibly versatile, especially with the coil tap. Superb for high gain, but can really crunch when you roll off the volume. The clarity is unparalleled. Barely a mark on it too. Excellent condition.

200. The pickup is worth half of that alone. I'll throw in a hardcase too. Righteous bargain.