aberdeen-music

Im am soooooooo sick of this

cool1

normally when you lock bikes up people take it to bits

You are right with your use of the word normally. This is very normal. I cycled to work and back everyday for about a year, and every day I was greeted with a metal 3D jigsaw puzzle to solve, as yobs had dismantled my bike, as per usual. Those yobs and their consistency!

• Upvote 1

An all day on the First 21 would be 3.50. I could get this at Kincorth and go all the way to dyce. If I get a stagecoach 305 to New Machar from Mastrick it's a 7.20 return and I can't use that ticket more then twice...

It's probably less of a journey on the 305 but double the price?

So Stagecoach aren't god. But they're doing exactly what First have done. Thought, yas, we have most of the routes at this certain location, they can't do nuffink if we charge loads.. And good on 'em. If I had folk by the balls I'd be taking all their money too.

Oh and all that Bridge of Don folk shitting themselves over the 13 need to live a little. The 5 goes through Dubford and the rest of BoD. People just moan for the sake of moaning. IMO.

• 2 weeks later...