aberdeen-music

Pedals + Pedal Board For Sale

Soda Jerk

I'm downsizing. Back to basics since I'm not making much noise these days.

Boss RC-2 Loop Station - 90

RC2.jpg

Like new. Barely used. Boxed with instructions. Great pedal. Loads of built in drum loops to jam over to, but I never used them. I just made noise loops and ridiculous harmonies. AUX input so you can loop and mash up audio from your iPod/Laptop. Endless capabilities. I'll throw in an official Roland Boss powerpack for 100 all in (This thing doesn't respond very well to cheap powerpacks. Very noisy! Batteries last literally 2 hours too)

Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor - 50

131767.jpg

Noise Gate. Kills microphonic feedback and single coil buzz. Handy for if you're losing unholy amounts of gain. No box.

Biyang Delay - 30

Biyang-AD-8-effects-pedal-3.jpg

Delay. From China. Yep. You know what a delay pedal is. This is quite a good one, especially for the money. Set the repeat on full and you get neverending mental decay that will give you a headache. Fun. No box.

Napalm Snowball Feedback FX Looper - 30

snowball.jpg

This thing is fucking mental. This is what Napalm Pedals say about it:

The Napalm Snowball evokes crazy noises from your effects pedals. Delays repeat infinitely, Distortions generate synth like drones and tones, Phasers and Flanger swoosh swoop and saw like alien spaceships and deep-sea monsters. Different pedals (or combination of pedals) react differently, Twiddle the knobs on your pedals to alter & control the chaos, the options are endless. No box.

Connection Instructions

Plug your guitar (or output of previous effect) into the in of the Napalm Snowball,

Plug your amp (or input of your next effect) into the out of the Napalm Snowball,

Plug the input of your effect/s into the 2 Fx of the Napalm Snowball,

Plug the output of your effect/s into the From Fx of the Napalm Snowball

The Feedback knob controls the amount of the effect/s output is sent back to its 'input'.

The result ranges from subtlety enhancing the effect, right up to a tumbling cacophony of noise

When the White LED is illuminated the signal goes through the effects (loop),

& when the LED is inactive your effects are true bypassed

Kinsman Ultima Pedalboard - 25

016-1.jpg

22 long x 13 1/2 wide x 4 deep. I'll throw in the 4 way, pre-velcro'd, for nothing. No box because it is a box.

PM me. I live in the city centre for easy pick up and whatnot.

Odd question, but is the box for the RC-2 also like new? I want to buy it for my old man's birthday.

Yes, the box is also like new. The pedal was taken out of the box, then the box was never touched again. Excellent condition. There's a little bit of a scuff on the underside of the box, but if I bought the pedal new from a shop and it had that scuff on it, I certainly wouldn't complaint about it.

I don't have the plastic wrap which the pedal came inside the box with though, but it has the manual!

So... That's the Biyang Delay, Snowball and Pedal Board provisionally gone. Transactions pending. I'll keep y'all aware of any fall-throughs. There's quite a queue waitiing for that Snowball. And rightly so. It'll be leaving my board with a heavy heart, but it just won't get used anymore. It really does make a beautiful racket though.