*new thread* here are the TOP 10 SONGS OF 2003 by local acts

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zombie Re-Munched
Originally posted by soundian

Suits me but some people have to work late on a Saturday night.

Suits me too but some of us have to work of us have to work weekdays and late on Saturday as well.

Ain't being funny here or nothing but surely Drakes doesn't take that long to clean up, the place is almost the same size as my bedroom for fuck's sake haha!

so which is it?

do i need a special name tag so people know its me.. otherwise a load of other wastelanders are likely to turn up and try to get in..

and none of you know who i am

Guest Zombie Re-Munched
Originally posted by soundian

Try having 90 pissed people in your bedroom and see how long that takes to clean.

If Drakes ever manages to get 90 or more people in its premises during one night, remember to call Norris McWhirter cos that one needs to be recorded in the Guinness Book Of Records methinks.

Regardless, how about 1pm/2pm Sunday afternoon?

this sunday? as in.. the 26th?

if its 1 or 2 in the afternoon this sunday i cant make it. personally it would be better suited for me if we were to go later in the evening.. or around 5ish

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge

ok, shall we say 4pm on sun 26th at dr drakes? assuming the staff think this is a good idea...

well we do have a gig on on sunday and bands will be arriving from 4pm for soundchecks....so sorry maybe not a good idea.

i dont know how you're gonna solve this....there's seems to be a lot of things to take into consideration.....

Guest Zombie Re-Munched
Originally posted by DR DRAKE

where exactly have you been hiding for the last year and a half? ?(

I dunno but can you tell me where Norris McWhirter was hiding when Drakes had more than 90 people in it?

:D

4pm Sunday is good for me, i shall be there.

Since there is gonna be 14 people in the room, shall i give Norris McWhirter and the Guinness Book Of Records a call anyway?