aberdeen-music

Gibson SG for sale.

Runcie

Yeah you're totally right, not leaving gear in a car is 100% the best way to avoid having your gear half inched by some scabby tinkers. I had just found myself being put in said unavoidable situations in the past, so thought some form of "just in case" backup may be in order.

240 a year does seem harder to swallow than 20 a month though. Hmm??

Yeah you're totally right, not leaving gear in a car is 100% the best way to avoid having your gear half inched by some scabby tinkers. I had just found myself being put in said unavoidable situations in the past, so thought some form of "just in case" backup may be in order.

240 a year does seem harder to swallow than 20 a month though. Hmm??

Tad easier than 900 out of pocket 'cause some tinky cunt stole your gear though.

Safe > Sorry.

xx

Household insurance covering possessions outside of your house? That's new to me, but yeah I'll look into it for sure. Thanks for the info.

No worries mate, is designed for things like laptops, digital cameras and the like. Is called 'all risks cover' and you may need to specify items but most household insurers will be able to do it. If you need any more advice just drop me a PM and I'll do all I can...

No worries mate, is designed for things like laptops, digital cameras and the like. Is called 'all risks cover' and you may need to specify items but most household insurers will be able to do it. If you need any more advice just drop me a PM and I'll do all I can...

This. Before I read your post I was going to post exactly the same, I have Halifax house insurance and it covers up to 2k "personal item" insurance for anything you carry with you (I don't have to specify items). For example, I just lost my wedding ring a month back (FML) and it's not turned up yet, so I'm going to be claiming for a new one on our policy.