aberdeen-music

Movie Quotes Game

Gooch_Taylor

Rules of the game - post a movie quote (no silly one's like "Good morning!" or "How are you?") Next person has to identify what film it's from, if possible with actor and/or character's name. That person can then post their own, or leave it for the next person to complete.

To start things off - "King Kong ain't got shit on me!"

Training Day?

Try this one...

"I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bullshit."

"For more enjoyment and greater efficiency, consumption is being standardized. We are sorry ... "

I know this, but I don't know the proper title of the film. THX something something.

Mine is pretty easy, but I like the quote:

"Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol."

I know this, but I don't know the proper title of the film. THX something something.

Mine is pretty easy, but I like the quote:

"Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol."

Airplane? Problem is, I haven't seen it and I'm still positive that's what it's from...

Here's mine from a film I watched every day for nearly two weeks when we were too hungover to change the disc and had shit reception - "All I want is to develop my herb in a real lab and get some head while I'm doin it"

"There are two kinds of people in this world; those with guns, and those who dig. You dig."

The Good The Bad & The Ugly

"It doesn't work, Frank. God doesn't punish the wicked and reward the righteous. Everyone dies. Some die because they deserve to; others die simply because they come from Minneapolis. It's random and it's meaningless"

The Good The Bad & The Ugly

"It doesn't work, Frank. God doesn't punish the wicked and reward the righteous. Everyone dies. Some die because they deserve to; others die simply because they come from Minneapolis. It's random and it's meaningless"

In the Line of Fire

"You know if I wanted to get shot at everyday, I'd move my black ass to Los Angeles!"