aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
EnkaiScreamer

High Output Pickup?

im looking to buy a high output pickup people

i will take offers, i dont got much moneys and i have one offer for a seymour duncan SH6 but i want some offers if anyone has anything else

75 bricks for a Bareknuckle is cheap. There's certainly no reason for it to even be that low because there's no reason for them to lose their value. The Nailbomb is one of their most prolific models too. Get it pounced on.

not to sound like a cock, but maybe if you just made do with the gear you've got instead of trying to get a bargain on some half assed gear you appear to change your mind about every week (if not more often), it would give you enough time to save for something half decent that you actually want, not just something you'll post about on here while on a whim. although you've probably changed your mind by now and want something else, if i were you i'd hope to hell that nailbomb is still on sale by the time you save 75. i'd be right on it if camo didn't clash like hell with my red sg.

• Upvote 1

okay this is going nowhere, thanks HateEvent for the offer but its a bit pricey for me. to everyone else, i said i was looking for a low priced pickup, i obviously wasnt interested in it otherwise i would have made an offer. thread closed.