aberdeen-music

which member of black atom is the hardest?

Guest neil ex

Originally posted by Rass

'hardcore' erskine, leaving the rest of us shaking in the corner!

more likely cowering under the pile of broken bones he's made of everyone after piling on. if you stay still he won't notice you're still alive and might leave you alone.

Originally posted by neil ex

leaving the least hardest member of black atom, joe.

How dare you!! Do you want a go if you think you're hard enough?!! Bring it on! ;) I'm obviously the hardest member of the band by a clear country mile!!!

Actually, no, you're probably right. Although, I've never been angry enough to actually want to hurt somebody. And I'm deceptively nimble, you'd have a job trying to hit me if I knew you were coming. Actually, no joke, I reckon I'd be able to take Rass in a fight. (Sorry Rass but I reckon it's true!)

I might actually be tempted to take out most of my band-mates if they continue their trend of never visiting me ever cos I live an entire 15 minutes away from them on foot....

Cunts.

I think if we're talking in terms of being willing to get into a fight, then I'm am definitely the least hardest! Although, I did get through the Grampian Police physical examination no bother, so I don't think Joe saying I'm a pansy is very fair! The hardest guy in the band is Erskine. The bravest guy in the band is Joe! That boy will pick a fight with anyone if they dis him!

Originally posted by Len Atom

Although, I did get through the Grampian Police physical examination no bother,

not wanting to rub it in or anything.................... :rolleyes:

tee hee

if your talking about total pansies then im one :angel:

i dont like fights, i blame it on the fact that im a libran :D (not librarian)

but apparently i do come across to people as aggressive? im just a puddy tat!:dunce:

Originally posted by Rach_69

i dont like fights, i blame it on the fact that im a libran :D

sounds like a good excuse, i'll go with that!

oh and mr johnston!! id watch those big words of yours! your forgetting how much wrestling ive been watching recently! and going by your profile on atomweb, your only slightly heavier than cindi who ive had in almost every move in the book, i know its not real but trust me any of those moves pulled out wrong (my speciality) are devistating! ever been F-5ed onto a tile floor? it hurts, trust me X-( :p;)

Re: Re: Re: which member of black atom is the hardest?

Originally posted by Tav

Yeah we've seen you singing at gigs...no one has scaled any area of drakes so quickly...zoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmetal!

Didn't stop the bald guy with the goatee saying "play the fucking music!" at the last gig! :p He was a nut!

Re: Re: Re: Re: which member of black atom is the hardest?

Originally posted by Mouse

Didn't stop the bald guy with the goatee saying "play the fucking music!" at the last gig! :p He was a nut!

Yeah but got put in his place and WHAT WAS THE DEAL WITH HIS CD PLAYER!

Originally posted by Rass

sounds like a good excuse, i'll go with that!

oh and mr johnston!! id watch those big words of yours! your forgetting how much wrestling ive been watching recently! and going by your profile on atomweb, your only slightly heavier than cindi who ive had in almost every move in the book, i know its not real but trust me any of those moves pulled out wrong (my speciality) are devistating! ever been F-5ed onto a tile floor? it hurts, trust me X-( :p;)

Wrestling, eh? Well, I'm terrified now! Listen Blondie, I could have you nae prabs!! BRING IT!!!:guns:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: which member of black atom is the hardest?

Originally posted by Intravenous

I was standing at the bar getting scared by scary said guy ^ who was dancing about in front of me and blocking my view:swearing:

Poor you! I would of been terrified, especially with that CD player in his hand!